Say hello to a satisfying life and career. If you are a millennial fresh out of University, just entering the work force, or you are a seasoned lawyer wanting to switch careers or climb the ladder in your current career, this book can help you achieve that. Directed specifically to millennials to help you with your unique strengths and weaknesses, “Empowering Millennials” serves as your clear blueprint on how to go from merely existing to living life with a purpose. As Vivek puts it, “Empowering Millennials” will give you an informed view of how to build a future of Fun, Freedom and Fortune. You will learn how the definitions of success have changed and the specific goals, motivations and dreams of the Millennials who work towards the new definitions of success.
Learn how to feel more satisfied in your life and career by:
- Gaining Clarity: Identifying your why, your identity, your passion and your purpose
- Achieving Alignment: Ensure that everything you do is aligned to your goals and identity
- Establishing Habits: Learn how to grow your identity by developing lifelong habits
- Mastering Motivation: Pick yourself up anytime without relying on anyone by learning powerful visualisation and power talking techniques
- Practice Productivity: Laser Focus on managing your attention, time and energy to bring about your desired results
In this guide, you will discover a clear roadmap complete with worksheets, resources, and exercises to help you find your success. This book is a real world wake up call for all millennials..the ultimate guide for those seeking to maximize their career efforts whether you’re in Corporate or Entrepreneurship.
About Vivek Iyyani
Vivek Iyyani is the highly sought after Millennial Coach who specialises in Personal Development and Leadership. His tools and technologies have been tested and proven, and have benefited over 250,000 Millennials across Asia. Some of his clients include Johnson & Johnson, DELTA Airlines, Lagardere Travel Fashion, Singtel, and CMET. He has been interviewed and featured in Magazines from SICCI and SINDA as well as The Asian Entrepreneur.